SCROLL DOWN TO SEE NEW JOB LISTINGS New Jobs Added Daily!
Send resumes to [email protected]
- As a part of the Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence Team, implement technology improvements to the client's Enterprise Data Warehouse environment
- Implement and enhance ETL programs using Informatica Power Center and Informatica Power Exchange against the Oracle 10g Data Warehouse
- Contribute to technical architectural planning, data modeling, process flow documentation and the design and development of innovative solutions for the business
- Create technical designs and mapping specifications
- Work with both technical staff and business constituents to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Perform unit and system test/validation tasks
- Estimate workload and participate in an Agile BI project team approach
- Maintain technical and user documentation
- Provide on-call support of the Data Warehouse nightly processing
- Be an active participant in both technology and business initiatives
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
At least 5 years experience supporting Data Warehouse environments and 10 years working in IT
Advanced experience required in Informatica Power Center, Informatica Power Exchange
Advance Oracle database skills including PL/SQL, packages, procedures, indexing and query tuning
Solid understanding of Data Warehouse design theory including dimensional data modeling
Experience writing and executing UNIX shell scripts
Proven individual contributor and team player with high communication skills
Provide coverage for off-hour support, approximately once every three weeks
Ability to thrive in change by having a fast, flexible, cooperative work style and ability to reprioritize at a moment’s notice.
Bachelors degree required.
Registered Nurse (Visiting) No Nights/Weekends)
Our Client needs a Registered Nurse to work in the Roxbury,North Dorchester,Brighton and parts of Brookline areas
You are only come to the office TWO days per week and the other three days report directly to the clients!
Ideally candidates would be bilingual, Spanish, Haitian Creole, Russian or Chinese, but this is not a requirement.
SUPERVISOR: Home & Health Care Divisional Director
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES: The RN is responsible for insuring that the Client's Interdisciplinary Case Management Standards are met. RN will conduct home visits to assess clients’ functional, health and income status to determine eligibility and appropriateness for community long term care services and programs and coordinate services to clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- In conjunction with team members determine client appropriateness for various Home Care programs and services and determines clinical eligibility for Medicaid funded programs and other related services and the frequency, scope and duration of services.
- Promotes coordination and cooperation with community agencies and institutions that provide medical and social services to clients and collaborate with those agencies in the formation of appropriate, cost effective, quality service plans and service substitutions.
- Participates in Grand Rounds and in the interdisciplinary review and assessment of cases and assists clients in the referral process.
- Work with appropriate staff and community resources to provide consultation to care managers individually and as a team regarding skills in client needs assessment, service planning, use of resources, time management, problem-solving techniques and issues related to gerontology.
- Provides consultation to caregivers, providers and other community agencies.
- As a member of the management team, assist care managers in preparing for client appeal hearings.
- Assists in problem solving as it relates to care management and consumer related issues.
- Conducts and participates in agency meetings, committees, task forces, trainings and workshops as needed.
- Maintains electronic and other records and prepares reports as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a valid Massachusetts license to practice as a Registered Nurse.
- Minimum of three years clinical experience, one of which must have been in community nursing.
- Must have demonstrated leadership ability.
- Must be able to work effectively within a diverse team.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Possess working knowledge of community resources and reimbursement systems for health and social services.
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing or Human Services preferred, and a minimum of 3 years clinical experience, one of which must have been in Community Nursing.
- Those not possessing a Bachelor’s degree must have an additional two years of community based nursing experience or long term care direct service experience.
General office environment. May have to lift up to 5lbs; frequent travel to offsite locations.
Salary is competitve-Free parking . fully Benefits!
Medical Sales Director
Auburn --West, MA
Growing client has an immediate need!!
- Plan the execution of sales strategies meant to help the sales force attain the required sales quota.
- Establish quotas and report sales performance to projections.
- Manage customer feedback process and the flow of information.
- Supervise and direct the activities of customer service.
- Involve customers in feedbacks and survey questionnaires to gage success or failure of promotions and product selling strategies.
- Ensure compliance with corporate performance standards and the highest behavior in ethical salesmanship.
- Provide proper behavioral and technical training of the sales force.
- Formulate the strategies and programs that can enhance the efficacy of selling efforts.
- Bring in ideas from the marketplace for new products, and/or additions/modifications to existing products.
- Ensure compliance with FDA and ISO regulatory standards.
- Ensure compliance with medical ethics standards.
- Enforce corporate performance standards and disciplinary measures.
The ideal candidate has sales management experience either as a regional or national sales manager of similar types of medical device accessory products and a demonstrated track record of distribution development and sales growth.
This position is based at the Company headquarters in West of Auburn, MA and will require travel as needed to support the program. Compensation consists of a competitive base plus performance incentives. College degree is preferred. The position reports directly to the President.
Client is an equal opportunity employer.